Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Why does Rod Stewart haunt me?

Rod Stewart's on heavy rotation at the hostel here in Prague.

It's great, I can be more thankful I wasn't born a decade earlier and forced to watch his music videos featuring him busting moves in overalls.

It's the end of day 1 here in Prague. Day 2, I've seen everything, time to get a tour guide. Of course, Brian and I lucked out and found the free tour with a kick Aussie host. Yes, straight from down under.

Most importantly, I lost a sandal today. It was a good soldier for countless steps on smoother terrains. All the sudden, a little cobblestone comes along and I catch a few times and BOOM no sandal for Matt. Three miles on cobblestone feels like transversing an endless bed of nails. WIth typhoid and multiple other potential diseases waiting to have their way with me.

Prague is beautiful by the way. Stay tuned to see the pictures. Or don't. I don't care. All I want is a clean and typhoid free right foot and I'll be happy. I don't need you as much as I need my right foot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment