Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why I love myself

Payback is a beautiful thing. Plant your seeds of revenge and they'll blossom when you least expect it.

I got an e-mail from Urgo this morning saying "Penises."

Here's how it went.


This is a left over from my retaliation against Urgo's eyes.  I found and printed out hundreds of copies of a penis tattood with cartoons all over it. Then, they were distributed and concealed around her work space.  A few of my favorites were hiding it under her wireless mouse. The mouse didn't work with the penis taped over the sensor, she unplugged the mouse and couldn't figure it out until she looked underneath.

There were so many more great hiding spots including CD covers, plasticized telephone directories, inside a jammed up stapler, oh so many. 

And this one went with her to Hamburg to be discovered two days after I found her eyes in my book. Crazy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment