Thursday, April 22, 2010

Welcome to my new peeps. Or, new person if you wanna be a dick about it.

Hi there. Let me finish battling this robot and introduce myself.

Almost there. And, done.  Now, before I introduce myself, I want to thank everyone who helped me get www.mattgrim.com up and running where you can see my work.

Okay, let me introduce myself.

I am Matt Grim. I have five sisters and no off switch. I'm an avid people watcher, cinephile, superficial philosopher, occasional reader, amplified conversationalist, and writer.  The nickname "The Brotherless Grim" comes from having five sisters. Five sisters who won't date you, Nick Jones, so stop already. God I hate you. And love you.
                
Colleague = Comrade.
I think the measure of a man or a woman lies within how enjoyable they are to share a beer with.  For me, the best people are the ones who will stay up all night to perfect something, but can kick back every now and then and have a beer. And by "now and then," I mean weekly.  Basically, I love hanging out with ad people when we don't spend the whole time talking about the biz.  Or, I love hanging out with screenwriters when we don't spend the whole time gossiping about the biz.

My Colorful Past: My past is pretty wacky.  It ranges from being in a cult for two years as a kid to working as a beekeeper for a summer.  Yeah, there's a lot of great stories which lead to how I got here. But the fact is, I am here and I'm ready to go.

We can talk about everything else over lunch, or a jog, a climb, a snowboarding session, a live show, or whatever you feel up to doing.  See you there.

www.mattgrim.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment